Church of Soccorso: Rich in 1700 maiolica (interior and in the
churchyard). Paintings by the Forian artist Cesare Calise together with an altar
brought from the Castle, are of special interest. Brothrhood of Saint Mary of the Poor: (1590-1620) - Paved maiolic
700's tiles, choir cloisters and organ, six "ovals" by Alfonso Di Spigna, painting
"Baptism of Jesus" from the Guido Reni School. The annexed Town Hall has a
delightful courtyard comprising of cloisters and a central well. Watchtowers: There are 10 watchtowers. La Mortella: A stone quarry transformed into a luxuriant and exotic
botanical garden helped by Russell Page - a delight to visit.