- Restaurants - Typical Products - Services -
The Sassuolo origins are much ancient. During the high Middle Ages it was bizantina later on passed to the bishop of Parma and subsequently it swore fidelity to Modena. It is believed that the Sassuolo name comes from "oil of stone" (petroil).
In 1373 the town passed to the Extended and is actual in this period that the town reached its greatest brightness. They had been built also the churches of San Francesco and of San Giorgio, this last patron of the town celebrated 23 April.
To see: Palazzina della Castiglia that it accommodates the Centre of documentation of the Italian industry of the ceramics floor tiles. Palazzo Ducale in baroque style, the Public square of the Clock known as small square, the Palace of the Reason and the Civic Tower or of the Clock.
Terme della Salvarola
Sassuolo accommodation in Hotel Farm House Farm Holiday Bed&Breakfast Camping Holiday Home Rooms for rent Residence Tourist Village Camp site.
Sassuolo holiday in Hotel