- Restaurants - Services -
Certosa di Trisulti - The Monastery was begun in 1204, being subsequently improved and enlarged, especially in the 18th century.
All the various buildings fit harmoniously into the scheme as a whole. Particular interest is attached to the 17th-century Pharmacy, the Palace of Innocent III and quite naturally to St. Bartholomew's Church, which has undergone several reconstructions since it was first founded in 1200.
Adjoining the Church are the Small and the Great Cloisters giving access to the fine 18th-century Refectory.
Collepardo accommodation in Hotel Farm House Farm Holiday Bed&Breakfast Camping Holiday Home Rooms for rent Residence Tourist Village Camp site.
Collepardo holiday in Hotel