Colli del Tronto
- Restaurants - Typical Products - Services -
The territory of Colli del Tronto, as is suggested from the name itself, spreads over a succession of hills. The territory was officially named Colli del Tronto in 1862. The pre-Roman origin of the town was revealed by a Piceno necropolis discovered at the end of the XIXth century, whose finds can be admired today at Ascoli's Archeological Museum.
The territory was officially named Colli del Tronto in 1862. From the main square, Piazza XXV Aprile, ascending an elegant flight of stairs, built in travertine stone, one reaches the Neoclassic St. Felicita Church (chiesa di Santa Felicita). Colli del Tronto's territory resembles that of nearby Castel di Lama with its landscape of patrician villas, most built during the XIXth century to control the farmers working under the so- called contract of mezzadria.
Colli del Tronto accommodation in Hotel Farm House Farm Holiday Bed&Breakfast Camping Holiday Home Rooms for rent Residence Tourist Village Camp site.
Colli del Tronto holiday in Hotel