Marina di Campo
- Restaurants - Typical Products - Services -
Few km. far from Marina di Campo there are some of the nicest beaches of the island.
- Fonza (pebbles): east from Campo, you reaches it after some km. of dirty road. The bay, with a very clear sea, is closed by cliffs and surrounded by a rich "macchia", the evergreen mediterranean vegetation.
- Galenzana (sand and pebbles): only half an hour by trail from the village, it is surprisingly far from the noise. In a beautiful green landscape, it offers good sea-bootoms for snorkeling.
- Palombaia (pebbles and rocks): it's hard to go down and climb up the steepy stairs, but the fascination of the cliffs is really wild.
- Cavoli (granitic sand): it's one of the favourite beaches. Its protected position lets possible to lay in a warm paradise all year long.
- Seccheto and Piscine: the tiny beach of Seccheto is a jewel set in the granitic rocks which form, towards Fetovaia, natural and peaceful water basins.
- Fetovaia (fine sand): in a wonderful position between the cliffs and the promontory, it offers many services and an incredible "tropical blue" sea.
- Le Tombe (rocks): hardly accessible for its steepy and unprotected trail, but liked the most by "nature lovers". Crystal water for gorgeous diving.
Marina di Campo accommodation in Hotel Farm House Farm Holiday Bed&Breakfast Camping Holiday Home Rooms for rent Residence Tourist Village Camp site.
Marina di Campo holiday in Hotel
Hotels Elba Island
Hotels Island of Elba and Archipelago
Hotels National Park Arcipelago Toscano
Hotels Tuscany Wine Roads
Hotels Wine and Oil Road Etruscan Coast