- Restaurants - Typical Products - Services -
Time seems to have stood still at Sambuca Pistoiese. The town, with its castle which was an ancient episcopal feud, was definitively annexed to Pistoia in 1775. Today, traces of the walls and tower of the ancient fortress still remain. Also of particular interest is the church dedicated to San Jacopo (Saint James), or San Giacomo Maggiore (Saint James the Elder), patron saint of Pistoia; its construction is related to the position of the pilgrim road known as the Francesca della Sambuca road. From the town, there is also a good view of the convent with its Beata Vergine del Giglio oratory annexe.
Sambuca Pistoiese accommodation in Hotel Farm House Farm Holiday Bed&Breakfast Camping Holiday Home Rooms for rent Residence Tourist Village Camp site.
Sambuca Pistoiese holiday in Hotel
Hotels Pistoia Mountains