- Restaurants - Typical Products - Services -
Arises in unprecise epoch with the name Faber where the ford of the Chiana river and the street which crossed its marshes, met.
First historical knowledge go back to the XIth century. Fortified hamlet from medieval origins, it didn't have its own seigniory, historically it developed within the limits of Orvieto's politics.
Napoleonic troops destroyed the ecclesiatical and communal archives in 1910. The only document left is the Statute of Castello di Fabro and its jurisdiction, written by the feudatory Filippe Pepol, also lord of Cittā della Pieve.
Fabro accommodation in Hotel Farm House Farm Holiday Bed&Breakfast Camping Holiday Home Rooms for rent Residence Tourist Village Camp site.
Fabro holiday in Hotel
Hotels Lake Trasimeno
Hotels Natural Reserve of Monte Rufeno
Hotels Orvieto district